Junqing Xia, male, was born on October 19, 1983, in Anhui Province of China.
He received his Ph. D degree at Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP),Beijing, China in 2008 and worked as a postdoctoral researcher in Astrophysics Sector at International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste, Italy on Cosmology and Astrophysics for four years. He was selected by the National Youth Thousand Talents Program and became a professor at IHEP in 2012.
His current research focuses are:
1) Dark Energy Theory: cosmological perturbations theory, especially the dark energy perturbations, and the non-minimally coupled dark energy models;
2) Determination of Cosmological Parameters: observational constraints on various cosmological models, such as curvature of universe, dynamical dark energy, massive neutrino, slow-roll inflation, bounce cosmology, modified gravity theories, and dark
matter from current and future observations;
3) CPT Symmetry Testing: signatures of CPT violating operators on the cosmic microwave background polarization and observational constraints from current and future polarization measurements;
4) Integrated Sachs-Wolfe Effect: measurement of ISW effect and constraints of cosmological models using the cross-correlation of various LSS surveys with CMB maps;
5) Primordial Non-Gaussianity: studying the effects of primordial non-Gaussianity on the large scale structure survey.